Diary of events Events in categories Events at venues Archives Useful Information
Sunday 15th October 2006, 09:00 AM, at Silverstone
Warwick Club has reserved 34 tickets for British Touring Car Championship - Sunday Ticket at Silverstone.
Tickets are £10.00 (£0.00 for children) for Warwick Club members, their spouse/partner, and dependent children under 18. Tickets may also be purchased at cost for guests (subject to availability of places) for £15.00 (£0.00 for children) . Full price for these tickets would normally be £15.00 (£0.00 for children) .
Please contact the organiser, Michelle Eaton, for tickets. Please remember to give your personnel/retiree number, and state how many tickets you would like, and who each ticket which you request at member price is for, their age and relationship to you.
The bumper-bashing Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship is the UK's most prestigious and popular motor racing series. This year Silverstone has the honour of staging the nail-biting climax to a thrilling tin-top season. With the coveted crown at stake, the fender-bending action is sure to be even faster and even more furious than ever as teams representing Alfa Romeo, BMW, Honda, Lexus, MG, SEAT and Vauxhall all gun for last gasp glory. In 2005 Matt Neal's family-run squad overcame the mighty factory-funded outfits; now the works teams will be seeking revenge over the plucky privateers.
Sunday's busy on-track schedule features no fewer than three BTCC races as well as a mouth-watering spread of supporting events including the very best of UK single-seater, saloon and sportscar entertainment
T&C's of the tickets:
General Terms and Conditions for Tickets
The acceptance and presentation of this ticket to gain entry to the Event constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which Silverstone Circuits Limited ("SCL") is prepared to grant entry, as follows:
1. This ticket is purchased for the event advertised overleaf (the "Event") and SCL reserves the right to vary any support programme without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
2. SCL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges n respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled. All tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not for resale. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial gain by anyone without SCL's authority it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event.
3. All tickets are security printed and should be purchased direct or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.
4. Please keep the ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
5. SCL reserves the right to alter your seat allocation without prior notice, If this is necessary for whatever reason, SCL will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
6. SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary. SCL may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the event.
7. No animals, except guide dogs, will be admitted to the venue or any car parks.
8. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photography's or recordings you make at the Event to SCL and agree that any photographs or recordings shall not be used for any form of public advertisement or display or for any other purposes (except the private enjoyment of the person making the firm) without SCL's prior written consent.
9. SCL is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of SCL, its employees or agents.
10. Camping is allowed only within designated areas and on purchase of an official Camping ticket. Any tents pitched and caravans parked outside the proper designated areas will be removed.
11. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the venue. Do not buy from unofficial vendors.
12. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the venue or any official car parking facility.
13. In the interests of public safety, SCL reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission after the end of the Event.
14. Your statutory rights are not effected.
15. Silverstone Circuits Limited registered office address - Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN
|This page was generated on Friday 14th August 2020.|
Please send comments or problem reports to the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.